Self-hosted video messenger
TeamSpirit is a complete set of source code, from UI to backend, to have self-hosted B2C messenger inside any mobile app under your brand. Software developers may modify messenger’s code and include it into your products/apps.
TeamSpirit server is based on Linux and is easy to deploy and operate.
TeamSpirit features include text messaging, securely sharing documents, files and media content, sending contacts and location, and more. TeamSpirit server is hosted by yourself, under your own brand and your complete control.
TeamSpirit integration with VideoMost SDK
To add audio/video to TeamSpirit please contact email@example.com. Try VideoMost for free!
Вuilding in-app messaging for free
To get TeamSpirit Server just fill out a Request form and you will be provided a link to download it.
The free trial of TeamSpirit Server runs on Debian Linux and is delivered as a virtual machine in *.ova file for VMWare vCenter or ESXi 6.x.
To get TeamSpirit clients please visit AppStore or GooglePlay
Delivery package also includes:
- guides for installation, configuration and management of TeamSpirit Server
- set of stickers for text messaging
TeamSpirit provides API allowing quick bots integration into IM.
Save time & money by automating conversations that would otherwise require a specialist to answer
TeamSpirit API allows:
- Make webhooks to run certain operations in external apps and services or call to server from external apps and services
- Call to TeamSpirit Server via TeamSpirit API
Extensions And API
TeamSpirit is highly customizable with access to code, UI text files, APIs, drivers, and a wide array of integrations and samples.
TeamSpirit can be extended by integration with additional options:
- Calendar, meetings, task manager
- Integration with project trackers (Trello, Jira, Confluence, InVision, GitHub etc.) with in-messenger notifications
- Alerts “join/leave”
- E-wallets and online payments
- Marketplace: order taxi, tickets, food delivery, on-line shopping, etc.
- News feeds
- Streaming services (music and video content)
License TeamSpirit IM platform to launch your own messenger inside your existing mobile app. Increase customers’ loyalty by offering them all the features of popular cloud messengers together with a range of services from partners. All in one app with a single interface under your company’s brand and full control.
What do you need to install and run VideoMost
A trial system:
- CPU Intel/AMD with IA-64/amd64 architecture @ 2 GHz with SSE2
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 GB disk space for software and logs
- More disk space for conference recording
- At least 10 Mbps network
A production system:
- Multi core processor Intel/AMD with amd64 architecture @ 2+ GHz with SSE2
- 4+ GB RAM recommended
- 10 GB disk space (SAS for performance and RAID/mirroring for failover)
- More disk space for conference recording and uploading files
- At least 100 Mbps network
- Firewalls and/or network screens must be switched off during the installation
- Ensure Internet connection to activation.videomost.com required for activating the license
- If you install in a virtualized environment make sure it supports Hypervisor Resource Reservation
- CentOS Linux 6 (64-bit)
- CentOS Linux 7 (64-bit)
- Debian Linux 7 (64-bit)
- Debian Linux 8 (64-bit)
- Debian Linux 9 (64-bit) - recomended!
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 6 (64-bit)
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7 (64-bit)
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Server Edition (64-bit)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Server Edition (64-bit)
We recommend using ext3/ext4 file system
During the installation the following software will be also installed:
- Apache 2
- To run TeamSpirit server a valid domain certificate needs to be installed on your system. For example go to https://www.gogetssl.com or https://letsencrypt.org and get the certificate for free
- The correct time must be configured on the server
- Server works only with FQDN
- Correctly configured DNS with A record
Please fill out all required fields correctly to download TeamSpirit Server: